|Tips for First Time Visitors
|Joining a new church can be an intimidating experience. We asked our
newest members what they thought would be helpful to somebody coming to
worship for the first time. Here's what they said...
- Parking is available on both sides of the church as well as on Essex
Avenue on the side across the street from the church.. Please be
sure to use the crosswalk if you park across the street.
- Handicap Friendly: There is reserved parking on the right side of the
building in the corner closest to the double-door entrance of the
single story Christian Education wing..
- Please use that door at the rear of the parking lot and ask somebody
to show you where the wheelchair lift is located for easier access to
- Church “greeters” will welcome you at the door, offer you a bulletin for
the service and answer any questions you may have. You are
welcome to sign the guest book or fill out a visitor’s card in your pew.
- Pastor Mike Gelsomini directs the worship service and you can follow
along in the bulletin. After the service, most people gather in the
Vestry (Fellowship Hall), which is located below the sanctuary.
- Children and adults come together in the Vestry following Sunday
School/Worship where light refreshments are served. It is an informal
time to gather as a community of all ages.
- We are a relatively small church! Our church is made up of many new
members who participate along side our life-long members. We
encourage new members to get involved, but we will never pressure
you to do more than what feels right for you.
West Gloucester Trinitarian
All Rights Reserved.